President - Larry Vice
1998 to Present: Started with County of Sacramento as an electrician and worked up through the positions of Electrician, Lead Electrician, Electrical Shop Supervisor, Building Trades Coordinator and in March of 2010 I accepted the position and currently working as the Downtown District Manager Facilities Maintenance & Operations and Security Services Manager for County of Sacramento.
1993 to Present: Owner of LVE Electrical Contractors specializing in Design/ Build electrical projects for commercial/ industrial electrical work.
1980 to 1993: Work for the family owned Business George C. Vice and Sons Electrical Contractors. We specialized in commercial/ industrial and institutional work. Most work done for Government and Educational customers. Started as an apprentice electrician and worked up to journeyman electrician, Job Foremen, Shop Foreman, Field Supervisor, Company Supervisor and then to General Manager of the company.
- IFMA Certified Facility Management (CFM) in April of 2012
- Model-Netics Associate Instructor through Main Event Management
- Building Operator Certified Northwest Energy Efficiency Council
- ASIS Security Management Certified
- Trade Services Certified Estimator
- Many College courses majoring in electrical engineering and construction management
- Contributing Member of NFPA Electrical Division
- Currently working on obtaining a Certified Protection Professional (CPP) certification through the Association of Security and Investigative Services (ASIS).